Recognizing how important it is to you that we make every effort to keep the unexpected from interfering with our operations, we have developed a series of contingency and disaster recovery plans. These plans provide detailed, pre-tested procedures for dealing with events such as fires, power outages, evacuations, severe weather, destructive acts, and other circumstances that could disrupt business continuity.
The plans have three goals:
- to prevent events and impacts that are within our control
- to ensure the continued operation of all aspects of our business and services in any circumstances, to the extent possible
- to speed the resumption of any disrupted business activities and the recovery of any lost data as quickly as reasonably possible with minimal interruption, depending on the nature and extent of the business disruption
Based on an enterprise-wide review of financial and operational risks, we have put in place contingency and disaster recovery plans that include these major elements:
- backup and recovery technologies for all mission-critical systems
- alternate customer communications systems, including rerouting of critical hotline numbers
- alternate physical site location
- access contingencies for technology and telecom systems
- procedures for notifying our business constituents
Our contingency and disaster recovery plans are reviewed and updated at least once a year to ensure that they allow for changes in technology, business operations, regulations, and physical facilities. This notice will be updated any time there are material changes. For a current copy of this notice, contact a Meridian Investments representative.
* Please note that our Firm, Meridian Investments, Inc,. does not maintain customer funds or securities.